One game with two ways to play
It's time to get real with Guitar Hero Live! FreeStyle Games has reinvented the legendary Guitar Hero franchise with two innovative new gameplay modes and an all-new guitar controller. The new GH Live mode puts you onstage, looking out, giving you that heart-stopping first-person perspective as a real crowd reacts to the notes you play. Or, you can switch over to GHTV, the new playable music video network where you can play along in real time, discover new music, and even challenge friends around the world! Included with the bundle is a copy of the game for PlayStation 4 plus two guitar controllers so you can rock out with a friend.
- More real than ever - The guitar controller has been updated to reflect the new style and realism of Guitar Hero Live.
- All new button layout - The new 2x3 button layout creates the feeling of switching between strings and provides an enhanced experience when playing chords
- Classic strum bar - Why mess with perfection? The strum bar you know and love is back in all its glory.
- Next level Hero Powers - Use the guitar’s tilt sensor or the new Hero Power button to activate one of the many newly available Hero powers.
- Return of the whammy - The classic whammy bar makes a triumphant return, to help you show off your flair.
- Direct access to GHTV - The GHTV button lets you jump straight into GHTV from anywhere in the game.
- Rock real crowds with real reactions - Feel the rush of performing in a REAL band, in front of REAL crowds who react in REAL time to your performance. You’ll either win the crowd or lose them. Plus, your band mates will also let you know if you’re rocking out or need to pick it up.
- Awesome music, epic venues - In GH Live, you’ll take the stage in a variety of venues. Experience it all from the intimacy of a small club or the main stage of a massive outdoor festival.
- All playable, all the time - GHTV is a continuous broadcast of music videos where you and your guitar controller are the star. Hundreds of videos will be available at launch spanning all different genres of music, with new videos continually added to the line-up. You’ll be able to discover and play new songs all the time.
- Play what you want - Turning on GHTV is similar to turning on your regular TV. Pick a channel and dive right in. Don’t like what’s on? Just switch over to another channel and play a new song. You’ll earn in-game currency in GHTV that you can use to play songs on demand or to acquire a ton of different items in the game like custom note highways, playercards and more.
- Rock out with friends - GHTV makes it more fun to play with your friends than ever. While one person is playing, everyone else can watch the videos. Plus, GHTV delivers exciting competition, no matter your skill level. Compete in your living room or online with people from all over the world, playing at similar progression levels and difficulty as you. Check out the leaderboards to see how you stack up against fellow rock stars around the world.
- Level up and earn rewards - Level up to unlock more content and achieve Hero status. Along the way you’ll earn the use of new Hero Powers and you can level up your guitar. Hero Powers, similar to Star Power back in the day, can be used to gain a competitive edge and achieve new high scores.
- Premium content - Premium Shows include anything from new music videos in GHTV to live concert footage that you can play along to. Get access to this content by leveling up and completing challenges, or use real currency to play instantly.
- Customer your experience - In GHTV you will have access to unique personalization items. Customize your note highway and playercard to show off your style.
- Easier to play, harder to master - The guitar controller was redesigned for the best gameplay across all skill levels. The new 2x3 button layout makes it easier to play with only three buttons, or, on veteran, it starts mirrors what it’s like to play chord shapes with all six buttons, making the game easier for beginners and harder for experts.
- Video Game
- Two Guitar Controllers
- Controller Batteries
- Players: 1-2 Players
- Required Hard Drive Space: 54 GB
- HD Video Output: 1080p
Note: HD requires cables and HD compatible display (sold separately). PlayStation Network features and offerings may change without notice; children under 18 must have parental consent to establish a PlayStation Network account and may not be able to access certain content or services.